A great alternative to wet pour.
- A unique and colourful safety surface.
- A cost effective way to make areas fun.
- Available in 15 vibrant colours.
Play Matta can be installed in any combination of colours and patterns to create a unique and fun play area. Different colours could also be used to define play zones, link play areas, and increase play opportunities.
Matta offer a number of different shock pad and installation options, creating an unparalleled certified Critical Fall Height (CFH) from 1.7m up to 4.5m.
For areas that have both a grass and solid style surfacing requirement, the unique interlocking design of Matta tiles make it possible to combine Play Matta with Safety Matta,
Play Matta installations can either be ramped into the ground, fitted with ramped edges or fitted flush with surrounding surfaces.
This creates easy access for wheelchairs and pushchairs and minimises the risk of trips and falls when entering or exiting the play area. With no setting, curing or drying time required, sites can be open for play immediately after installation.
- Available in 15 colours: Black, Bright Blue, Bright Green, Orange, Yellow, Red, Light Blue, Standard Blue, Dark Blue, Light Grey, Standard Grey, Dark Grey, Light Green, Standard Green, Dark Green.
- Each Play Matta tiles is 500mm x 500mm x 25mm.
- The surface locks together using a male and female lug system lug system, each side having a lug every 55mm.